TalentNomics India is looking for individuals with a passion for gender parity in the workplace and at home.
Position : Associate
About Us: TalentNomics’ India (www.talentnomics.org) is a not for profit organization focused on the issues of gender parity in leadership and pay.
Our vision is to have Impactful and Influential Women in Leadership roles, who have equal representation as well as an equal voice, across organisations in India and South Asia.
Our mission is to reimagine leadership for modern work places and interconnected economies by developing and leveraging women leaders’ talent to their full potential, and by enhancing their Confidence, Capabilities, Credibility and Connections.
We see ourselves as influential change agents to support and guide women on their professional journey. We also conduct original research, provide a platform to show-case innovative approaches, share and learn from best practices as well as facilitate thought provoking discussions to influence and lead the journey towards gender parity at leadership levels.
Job Description : Associate- TalentNomics
The role of an Associate at TalentNomics is a key role to provide overall support to the CEO, COO and work with other senior volunteers and advisors. The Associate would be responsible for the following areas of operations :
- Contributing to strategy and annual plans on TalentNomics offerings
- Contribute and manage the Board/Advisory Committee and their interactions and Meetings
- Identifying articles and research in the area of women leadership and creating synopsis/presentation for partnerships/marketing discussions.
- Building the TalentNomics India brand by active engagement in social media , sharing research articles etc.
- Building and maintaining a network of women and men leaders as change agents resources for TalentNomics interventions. Some of them would be :
- Potential women leaders aspiring to be CXO’s
- Speakers/panelists for our leadership sessions and Conference,
- Mentors as coaches for potential women leaders
- CHRO/CEO, Heads of Organisations as partners & sponsors
- Top women influencers
- Industry Bodies like FICCI, CII etc
- Manage and coordinate existing partnerships
- Identify/connect with potential partners- global organizations, corporate heads, government officials, journalists, researchers for TalentNomics India
Conference and Leadership Program Management
- Organizing Annual conference, Organize and manage CruciBOLD Leadership Development sessions
- Coordinating the Perception survey for partners and organizations
- Organize periodic theme specific Conclaves
The role is extremely challenging and would provide opportunities to work closely with the TalentNomics leadership team, Senior Industry leaders and other senior volunteers/advisors. The role gives a platform for independent working and decision making and opportunities for tremendous learning.
Working hours will be 9.30 am to 5.30 pm. 6 days a week. Two Saturdays 2nd/4th would be off. There will be flexibility to work from home depending on work schedule and events.
Desired Skills Set
- Strong motivation to make a difference
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Self starter and willing to take initiative
- Confident and strong communicator (written, verbal) to interact with Leaders
- Good inter personal skills
- Proficiency in word, excel, PowerPoint, social media
- Good organizing skills; setting meetings, follow up etc.
Master’s Degree/MBA, Undergraduate from premier institutes
1-3 years Consulting, Development sector, Research firms, MNC, BPO
We are also open to Women / Men wanting to come back from a break
Please write in, if interested to
Ipsita Kathuria, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Binoo Wadhwa, Email: email@example.com