GIVING FORWARD BY CruciBOLD PARTICIPANTS
AN INTERVENTION TO EXPAND THE POOL OF FUTURE WOMEN LEADERS BY CREATING A RIPPLE EFFECT
CruciBOLD PARTICIPANTS EXPAND CONNECTIONS, CAPABILITIES AND CONFIDENCE OF YOUNG PROFESSIONALS GLOBALLY
High potential women leaders will mentor at least one young professional. CruciIBOLD participants, in collaboration with TalentNomics and alums, will identify one woman or girl they would mentor to exponentially grow the pool of future women leaders across the world. The mentoring will focus on building the leadership capability of the mentee and empower her by enhancing her confidence, capabilities, and connections to succeed in her chosen path. In turn, this support will help increase female workforce participation, including young girls and women contemplating their life and career options, new and aspiring entrepreneurs, as well as women who may have temporarily opted out of the workforce. TalentNomics will facilitate the matching of mentors with mentees across cultures and train both.
The mentoring sessions, facilitated by technology, will be highly interactive with opportunities for participants to share insights, perspectives and learn from each other.
Mentors are expected to invest about one hour a month for one year at mutually convenient time.
- Dealing with anxiety and confidence gap
- What is required of a professional in modern organization?
- How can women and girls prepare themselves for success?
- Negotiating for oneself
- Importance of having a mentor and skills for building an effective professional and personal network
- Importance of cross-cultural competences and building skills to navigate across cultures
- Professional presence, including communicating effectively and persuasively and dressing for success
- Building resilience to deal with gender related expectations, cultural norms and complexity
- Dealing with set-backs and failures.