TalentNomics India is committed to invest in partnerships and collaborations to expand and enable women in the working ecosystem.
We have initiated the Network For Enabling Women In The Start-up Ecosystem (NEWSE) as a network to substantially impact the ecosystem for women start-ups and entrepreneurs. This is in line to further our mission of increasing the pool of women in leadership roles and to work with our vision to help build and facilitate the ecosystem for promoting women’s entrepreneurship and enabling women founders and business owners.
As we go forward, we are really looking forward to this platform changing the landscape for women wanting to succeed as entrepreneurs in India!
NEWSE membership comprises of current leaders and influencers in the entrepreneurial space; investors, mentors, entrepreneurs, support groups etc.
We plan to leverage all the existing work in the area of women’s entrepreneurship and generate new ideas, partnerships and enable more women to succeed in the entrepreneurial space.
The NEWSE was launched in March 2020 and exciting ideas have emerged.
Objectives Of NEWSE
1. Consolidator/ Aggregator: A platform to connect, guide and consolidate information on all institutions/resources available for women entrepreneurs/ startups.
2. Capacity Builders: Strategy & Interventions for Capacity Building of the target group of entrepreneurs-both start-ups and existing entrepreneurs.
3. Policy Advocator: Evolve a standard definition for “women entrepreneurs”. Help bridge the gap on credible data through active research. Be the facilitator of data that can influence policy changes.
4. Investor Bias Mitigator: Address conscious and unconscious bias in the investors group and build a stronger pipeline of investor.s
5. Celebrate Success: Encourage, motivate through awards & recognition, success stories, best practices.