Specific areas of our assessment:
- Physical infrastructure
- Flexible working policies and practices
- Maternity and paternity benefits (leaves, childcare support, support for women returning after maternity breaks)
- Career advancement policies and processes; promotion, training etc.
- Culture and attitude
- Recruitment sourcing and processes, development, promotions and opportunities to reach leadership positions
- Safety provisions
The assessment will provide the following –
- A baseline on how both Women and Men experience the organization with respect to women-friendliness of the workplace.
- Feedback on the existing policies and processes that need to be re-aligned.
- Suggestions and recommendations of best practices that can be introduced to create a more women friendly workplace.
The report can be availed of in 3 options:
A minimum of 25% of total employees need to participate in the survey to get a report specific for the organization